Ok! So you have decided to raise funds through a coin offering, and you are preparing for the launch of the sales campaign. On the meantime, make sure to secure your own token and launch a market where it will be traded for contributions. With HEAT Ledger, you can create both in a breeze. Just follow the instructions below and you' will be done in ten minutes.
The installation instructions are divided into the following stages: 1. installation preparation, 2. token issuance, 3. trading market creation and launch.
1. If you don't have one yet, create a HEAT account. The fastest way to do it is on the wallet's browser-based version at http://heatwallet.com. Alternatively download the full or light client at http://heatledger.com/dex. 2. Fund your HEAT account with at least 511 HEAT. This will be enough for gearing the token, and creating a market. Notice that you get 0.05 HEAT from your first wallet deposit.
1. From top right menu, click on Issue Asset. This is the first of two costs, the network cost, equaling 500 HEAT. This cost goes to the miners for their work.
2. To issue your token (asset), you need to fill in the information below.
a. Asset symbol: choose 3-4 letters that represent your asset. Normally the letters chosen are related to your company name. For example, Heat Ledger's token is represented by the word HEAT.
b. Quantity: it is up to you. HEAT Ledger Ltd. for example has 250K shares. There is no limit. On step e you can decide you want to have the ability to issue more later.
c. Decimals: up to you, but 8 is the max. More on decimals - https://goo.gl/nsv4Pe
d. Dilutable: as mentioned on he previous step, it is now when you can decide if more shares will be issued later or not. True = later. False = not changing in the future. Although non-dilatable can sell at a premium, most issuers decide to leave this open. More on this topic - https://goo.gl/CZmX2n
e. Description URL: link to token sale T&&s on your website.
f. Click Send to finish issuing the token.
3. Once issued, you will be able to see it on your HEAT Home and Exchange windows. Token example: GURU.
Step 1: Issue asset from right menu.
Step 2: fill in asset information.
Step 3: check asset shows.
1. From top right menu, click on Create Market.
2. To finalise creating your market where to trade your token, you need to fill in the information below.
a. Your Asset: start writing the asset symbol and chose when viewable.
b. Allow Market: the most typical scenario is to trade in Bitcoin, which means BTC pricing. To do that start writing BTC and chose when viewable.
c. Click Send to finish creating the market.
3. Access your freshly created market through https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/yourtokenid. You can find the token ID from your Home page, in the transactions section, from the one transaction that states the issuance of the asset (token).
4. Last, for your market to become visible in the decentralized HEAT network, you need to: a. login on your account, and b. make at least one trade by submitting a buy or sell order.
5. Arrange gateway for deposit and withdrawals of your token. This gateway can work manually with instructions on your asset info page, or fully automatically by developing software that transfers your tokens on the HEAT network whenever a transaction of your real token is seen by some account etc.
6. [optional] Contact us for integration of DEPOSIT YOUR TOKEN and WITHDRAW YOUR TOKEN buttons.
Step 1: Create market from right menu.
Step 2: Fill in your asset and allow market.
Step 3: Access the market you launched.
Did you run into any issues or problems issuing your token or creating a market to trade it? if so, please share your questions, comments or suggestions on HEAT's Discord support channel. Soon you will also be able to access a how-to video. Stay tuned!
ABOUT HEAT LEDGER LTD.
HEAT LEDGER LTD. (HL), founded in 2016, is a multinational blockchain software company based in Helsinki, Finland. Our mission is to be recognized among users, developers and organizations as the number 1 platform to create, manage, store and trade digital assets. HEAT Ledger believes in the concept of decentralization as a way to create a more inclusive and democratized market environment.
HEAT LEDGER LTD. Copyright 2019